Ad-ID, the industry standard for identifying advertising assets, is the most efficient way for keeping track of creative across TV and digital. Ad-ID replaced the ISCI (Industry Standard Coding Identification) in 2005 and ensures each asset is uniquely identified, improving the workflow between agency, advertiser, distributor, and medium.
But in today’s complex advertising environment, where creative executions can have dozens, if not hundreds of versions, insuring that the metadata is accurate as the digital files move from the agency/advertiser to the TV and digital outlets can be challenging. This is all the more reason why you should consider integrating directly with the Ad-ID system to automatically import Ad-IDs and other metadata, preventing errors and saving time. Here are five ways integrating directly with the Ad-ID system will help simplify and streamline your process:
- Bulk editing and uploading of creative – Given the volume and complexity of creative executions in today’s advertising environment, this can simplify the time-consuming process of creating or modifying Ad-IDs, instantly populating the necessary details for each spot in your creative library.
- Real-time database management – We all know advertising in the digital age moves fast. Last night’s client-approved edit might need to be revised on the fly. With 24/7 access to your creative executions, and continuous connection to the Ad-ID database, real time management lets you quickly and easily make adjustments, ensuring your Ad-IDs stay in sync with the most up-to-date versions and edits.
- Reduce the chance for errors – While it’s not common, the manual process of entering and uploading Ad-ID data leaves your creative open to mistakes. Integrating directly with the Ad-ID system ensures that your Ad-ID creation and edits will occur seamlessly, automatically and with minimal chance for error.
- Save time – Time is of the essence when it comes to creative production. Using Ad-ID can save countless hours of data entry, proofreading and editing.
- Simple monitoring – You can choose to receive email notifications about the status of the creation of your Ad-IDs in your creative library so you’re always up to date.
Latest posts by Fred Cunha (see all)