Are you a performer paid by Extreme Reach?

Quickly access frequently requested forms below or contact us about any changes regarding tax information, status or address. For questions about taxes, reach us at [email protected] or 888-346-7337 (10am-7pm Eastern Time M-F). For general inquiries, contact [email protected] or 800-233-0278 (9am-7pm Eastern Time M-F).

W-2 statements will be mailed by the end of January 2019!

Need a copy of your Tax Forms? 

Please complete the form below if you have not yet received your copy or to request a duplicate. If you signed up to receive your W2 electronically, go to and enter “Extreme Reach Talent” as the Employer Name in the login box.

Have you changed your address?

If you’ve moved and need to give us your new address, just complete the Change of Address Form here.  It includes directions for submitting to us.

Need to report changes to your W-4 or W-9 filing status?

To change your withholding allowances or submit new information on your W-4, or to change your W-9 filing status, please download the form below and return it to us by fax at 312.726.4405, email [email protected], or mail to Extreme Reach, Attn: Payroll Operations, 111 W Jackson Blvd., Suite 1525, Chicago, IL 60604

Please be advised that we can’t provide tax advice. You’ll need to talk to your tax advisor about your specific situation.

Questions about Minor Trusts?

If you need to send us information about your Minor Trust, please use the following form. (For more information and additional forms related to Minor Trusts, please review the “Working with Minors” section here.)