We are pleased and honored to be named to AdExchanger’s inaugural Programmatic Power Players list, the digital marketing industry’s first searchable guide to the best agencies, tech providers and partners in the business. 60 companies were chosen by AdExchanger’s editors from hundreds of submissions worldwide — each one evaluated based on the strength and breadth of its offerings, documented case studies and client references.
Our submission centered around ER’s robust ad serving capabilities, including our stellar campaign entry interface, insight-rich metric dashboard and the benefits of ad serving within AdBridge, the only platform that connects Talent & Rights information with every asset. And, of course, we proudly highlighted our world class customer service that’s been a signature of the company since our launch in 2008.
The many benefits of ad serving with AdBridge include:
- Intuitive campaign entry interface
- MRC-accredited, IAB-compliant, and TAG-verified insights
- Creative sourcing, versioning, targeting and DCO capabilities
- Pristine ad quality with zero transcode costs
- Delivery to any video or advanced TV screen, including OTT/CTV
- Dedicated account manager with managed service or self-service
- Opportunity to connect creative assets with Talent & Rights data
We share this recognition — described as the definitive list of top digital players — with companies like Roku, Sling, Verizon Media, IBM Watson Advertising and well-known ad tech players such as Xaxis, Mighty Hive, SpotX, Magnite, and TripleLift. Thank you AdExchanger and congrats to all on the Programmatic Power Players list.
To learn more about ad serving and our AdBridge platform, contact us here.