Consumers Are Spending 19% More Time Watching Video Ads
Our newly released video benchmark data for Q2 2017 shows a significant increase in consumer response to video advertising versus Q2 2016. The numbers also point to an increasing advertiser focus on mobile. Viewability, completion rates and time spent metrics have all increased year over year.
- The average amount of time viewers spent watching video ads has increased across the board by 19 percent.
- Viewability has seen an overall increase of 20 percent over 2016.
- Completion rates are up by 20 percent, with a 36 percent increase for premium publishers since this time last year.
Taken together, these figures are a signal of the industry’s commitment to improving the ad experience across every screen and device.
View our full report of Q2 Video Benchmarks
Latest posts by Sandy Drayton (see all)
- TV Stations Continue Record-Breaking Support of Anti-Drunk Driving PSA Campaign during Holiday Season - December 13, 2017
- CMO of Extreme Reach Wins Gold Stevie Award in 2017 Stevie Awards for Women in Business - November 21, 2017
- Ad Ops Specialists are Frustrated with Delays and Poor Communication - November 21, 2017